Hello again! It’s Tuesday and maybe you are starting to know what this means! :) I’m very much enjoying writing these posts… it’s always a nice break from stress, design projects, invoices, and returning emails- not that I don’t enjoy those things! I hope this is a nice break for you also.
1. I would love to stop by a little bookstore like this. If you can figure out where it is, I’ll go with you.
2. Thanks for this tutorial, Martha. You make everything look easy.
3. I love the earth-toned fabric and bright and colorful paper. Want to know a secret? I would absolutely love to have my own line of fabric and paper. “If you know how to use a pencil to draw, you could draw anything. Now apply that to everything in life.” -Justin Durban
4. Want to get married here? I do! Please?
5. I love this photo to pieces. How do you organize your closet?
6. Homemade Waffles! Yes please!
7. Make a wish! I love this pretty card.
8. These photos is magical.
9. Need a new pretty and colorful lamp? DIY.
10. Here’s a great little article on “How to Sucessfully Work from Home”. I think these tips are very useful!
Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!